Antracol® Fungicide Spray (with zinc)
Active Ingredient: Propineb 700 g/kg
Antracol 70WP is a broad spectrum contact fungicide with protective action. The active substance belongs to the group of dithiocarbamate fungicides. It affects several sites in the metabolism of fungal cells. Antracol® is registered to more than 80 countries with the next main uses:
• Black Sigatoka in banana (Mycosphaerella fijiensis)
• Early blight of potato and tomato (Alternaria solani)
• Late blight of potato (Phytophthora infestans)
• Apple scab (Venturia inaequalis) and
• Downy mildew in grapevine (Plasmopara viticola)
Antracol® is an important source zinc supply in case of deficiency for many crops and exhibits excellent phyto-compatibility for various crops, also in early development stages.
Antracol® is indispensable in anti-resistance strategies due to its special mode of action. Because it affects several sites in the metabolism of fungal cells, there is little danger of resistance developing – resistance to Antracol has not yet observed. This makes it the ideal partner for alternation with sprays of other fungicides, or for tank-mixtures.
Available in bags.